Register Now
Alexander.

Nintendo Devices

Gamers! What Nintendo devices do you own or have formally owned as a gamer? As of today, I don't have any devices made by Nintendo in my possession. Fortunately, I did have the ownership of a Nintendo 2DS and the original Wii just before my teenage years. The reason I'm not gaming on Nintendo as of today is their platforms weren't powerful enough for my gaming needs so a few years ago I invested in the Xbox as an alternative.

I did own an NES, N64, GCN, and Nintendo Wii. One of my cousins had the SNES and I played it religiously (and yet people think that the NES had story games lol) 

As for currently, I only own a Nintendo Switch.

On 3/29/2019 at 9:10 PM, gogaming said:

i have SNES, GBA, Ninitendo Switch, 3ds, 

The only one there I have never owned is a Nintendo Switch and I'm looking into purchasing one but I heard new ones were coming out so I am waiting. I also have a 3DS but it might as well be some kind of collection item because I don't even use it. 🤣

I have owned every Nintendo system except the Nintendo Wii U and SNES.  I find Nintendo consoles to maintain playability well beyond their expected shelf life.  For instance, I have had my 3DS for 7 years and I still play it regularly.  My Nintendo 64 and GameCube are on my entertainment system with games played occasionally.  I'm currently working on buying a Gameboy Color to replay the old Pokemon games.  

On 10/13/2019 at 5:14 AM, Alyxx said:

GameBoy
GameBoy Colour
Nintendo 64
GameBoy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo Switch

Planning to get a NES and SNES later on.

Do you use your Nintendo 3DS? I'm curious because I also have one brand new one which I've had for the past 3 years and I've never really used it. I also have Pokemon Omega Ruby for it but I just don't find it interesting enough to play it.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Do you use your Nintendo 3DS? I'm curious because I also have one brand new one which I've had for the past 3 years and I've never really used it. I also have Pokemon Omega Ruby for it but I just don't find it interesting enough to play it.

Nope. Other than occasionally playing some Samus Returns.