Register Now
Anachiwo

Have ever slept off while playing games?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nowadays, it doesn't happen because the games I usually play require lots of attention.

True my friend. Personally, I can literally stay anywhere and play my games. I can sit down, stand up, lay down and still play very comfortably. It's actually the lying down that gets me fall asleep lol. 

I have done that many times. And in fact this even happens while watching the netflix. I think people who are kind of physically tired have that sort of problem. And it can be pretty harder to stay awake once our threshold for the sleep crosses. So I think playing too much games, sitting on computer for long. All of those things have some sort of consequences. 

On 2/10/2019 at 6:16 AM, Heatman said:

True my friend. Personally, I can literally stay anywhere and play my games. I can sit down, stand up, lay down and still play very comfortably. It's actually the lying down that gets me fall asleep lol. 

Once your whole body is relaxed and laying down, it's a direct invitation for sleep to come and take over. If you have played for a while and probably tired, there is no way of stopping sleep from taking over.