Register Now
DylanC

Classic CRPG Baldur's Gate is coming to PS4 later this year

I've heard so many great things about these classic CRPG Baldur's Gate games. Thing is, I've never actually played one yet, mainly because I didn't have a good enough PC to play it back in the day. Really can't wait to check it out on PS4, so this is terrific news for me: https://www.psu.com/news/baldurs-gate-icewind-dale-neverwinter-nights-more-set-for-ps4-release/

Anyone else excited to play these games? Have you played them before? Did you like them?

37 minutes ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I'm sad it's just for the PS4. We have an Xbox One and this is one of my husband's favorite games. 

Aye, it's unfortunate for Xbox One and Switch owners atm. Hopefully they'll announce ports to those consoles later on down the pipeline. All else fails, PS4s are pretty cheap and have an extensive library of awesome exclusive games...maybe pick one up in a sale? Just an idea! 

On 2/7/2019 at 3:06 PM, DylanC said:

Aye, it's unfortunate for Xbox One and Switch owners atm. Hopefully they'll announce ports to those consoles later on down the pipeline. All else fails, PS4s are pretty cheap and have an extensive library of awesome exclusive games...maybe pick one up in a sale? Just an idea! 

PS4 always gets the best games -_-. I used to play Baldur's gate back in the day(not a lot but it was on my PC) and I found it to be a very decent game. The incantations for the spells, in particular, are very epic.