Register Now
Alexander.

Some of your best games - 2019

As gamers, we have a whole year ahead of use for video gaming with lots of new releases awaiting us. At nearly 2 months in to the new year, what are some of your favourites so far and which computer game are you most looking forward too? Resident Evil 2 for me. One of the most realistic survival horror video games I've ever player along with the sudden jump scares, I can't fault this game. Awaiting for the next version to be released in the upcoming years.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 2/9/2019 at 10:58 PM, killamch89 said:

I still haven't bought a game yet as I am waiting until my birthday to get a couple but I am inclined to agree about the Resident Evil 2 Remake - it is a true masterpiece. This should be the standard companies should be aiming for when releasing a remake.

Just out of interest, are you planning to pre-order or purchase the video game when it's launched? You'll still get the same gaming experience if you choose to wait for the price to drop after the game has been out a while. Games can be expensive when they are first released so that's why I like to hold back a few months. 

I think Resident Evil 2 remake is going to win this years game of the year. For me atleast. Because I can't put the Anthem in same league as that of RE2 category. It seems like both these games are lot different in terms of audience too. So comparison may not be fair either. 

7 hours ago, skysolstice said:

Yeah i agree with you. But i'm wondering why Apex Legends didn't make it to World Cyber Games 2019, is it because it's a new game? What you think?

I'm not into esports