Register Now
Alexander.

Some of your best games - 2019

On 4/2/2019 at 4:30 AM, killamch89 said:

RE2 remake and DMC 5.

What's the reason for your choice? If you had to decide between RE2 remake and DMC 5, which would you choose and why? Any other favourites so far this year? 

Thanks! 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

10 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

What's the reason for your choice? If you had to decide between RE2 remake and DMC 5, which would you choose and why? Any other favourites so far this year? 

Thanks! 

It'd take more than 3 paragraphs to explain why I love both but they are well-made games with replayable content, interesting characters etc. I'd give DMC 5 the nod because I am a huge fan of the series since the first game launched on the PS2. As far as I know, I don't have any more favorite games that were recently released.

If it's pure hax gaming you want to get into then the DMC 5 is good. Considering the both nero and the dante has good campaign play. So it's worth noting that part. If you want to have some scares and chills then RE 2 remake is worth checking out. 

11 hours ago, skysolstice said:

You mean you love the game but not the esports?

Yeah, I love playing games but watching others play them while I myself sit around and do nothing is a tad boring. I will watch a few streams every now and then but it is only to learn new tricks for games I already have or learn more about games I have an interest in buying. There is the occasional stream that is extremely entertaining but that is a bit of a rarity.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I love playing games but watching others play them while I myself sit around and do nothing is a tad boring. I will watch a few streams every now and then but it is only to learn new tricks for games I already have or learn more about games I have an interest in buying. There is the occasional stream that is extremely entertaining but that is a bit of a rarity.

Oh yeah, i see. Now i get it i respect that. If you'll ask me, I watch World Cyber Games to learn new tricks and tips about the game i played, specially the grandfinals. I learned so much from watching esports and it makes my play precise and more focused on winning. So i decided to share a little bit because i want to reach other players with this news. Maybe i'm too hyped because it their grand comeback, i dunno.

4 hours ago, skysolstice said:

Oh yeah, i see. Now i get it i respect that. If you'll ask me, I watch World Cyber Games to learn new tricks and tips about the game i played, specially the grandfinals. I learned so much from watching esports and it makes my play precise and more focused on winning. So i decided to share a little bit because i want to reach other players with this news. Maybe i'm too hyped because it their grand comeback, i dunno.

No, it's fine if you love Esports and there are other gamers here who are heavily invested in it like you are but some of us just can't sit around and watch everyone else gaming. It feels like torture to me 😭

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No, it's fine if you love Esports and there are other gamers here who are heavily invested in it like you are but some of us just can't sit around and watch everyone else gaming. It feels like torture to me 😭

That's what i feel sometimes. I just want to see my favorite players compete and also to support them, i guess that's the real reason why i still love esports like World Cyber Games

1 hour ago, skysolstice said:

That's what i feel sometimes. I just want to see my favorite players compete and also to support them, i guess that's the real reason why i still love esports like World Cyber Games

I agree with this, watching eSports feels like youre doing what the pro player does but in a most efficient way. And then after the match you probly gonna try it in pub match and learn some of the pro's skills. Thats the benefits of watching esports leagues. Especially that WCG, WCG is famous in ASIA so lets watch what the pro players can do

I think most of the pro skills come from playing rather than watching the stream. I have not seen people becoming a pro by watching videos all the time. Instead they have to play the game and also learn from others. Again watching gameplay to some extent can be a good idea though. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think most of the pro skills come from playing rather than watching the stream. I have not seen people becoming a pro by watching videos all the time. Instead they have to play the game and also learn from others. Again watching gameplay to some extent can be a good idea though. 

I totally agree - It takes hours of repetition before those pro gamers became as skilled as they are in any particular game because only through playing those gamers develop strategies for particular situations in a given game.

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

I slightly disagree. In my opinion pro skills comes come from watching other players play and then an idea pops out in their head then they will try that idea in game. You can learn faster if you do that. That's why they compete on esports like World Cyber Games to test their skills and looking for someone to defeat them, and that's the time you became stronger, by taking that defeat as a lesson and a motivation.