Register Now
Alexander.

Some of your best games - 2019

7 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Why? What do you enjoy most? What's the concept of the video game?

MtG is a classic CCG, finally in a robust F2P package.  The current sets are supremely well balanced - I highly recommend anyone interested in card games to try it out.

I am enjoying limited the most - essentially opening fresh packs, making a deck out of just those cards and trying to win up to 7 games (before 3 losses) to earn more cards + currency.

12 hours ago, jonbones said:

MtG is a classic CCG, finally in a robust F2P package.  The current sets are supremely well balanced - I highly recommend anyone interested in card games to try it out.

I am enjoying limited the most - essentially opening fresh packs, making a deck out of just those cards and trying to win up to 7 games (before 3 losses) to earn more cards + currency.

I'm not that big a fan of card games to be honest so I can't make any promises that I'll ever try it out.

On 8/26/2019 at 7:24 PM, skyfire said:

I think card games are fun on android mobile. I have seen a lot of people who love such games. Like those with clash of clan cards game etc. It's kind of limited public for it. 

There is that Yugioh mobile game that I see a lot of people seem to like but it's full of microtransactions as most other android games.

On 9/4/2019 at 3:03 PM, killamch89 said:

There is that Yugioh mobile game that I see a lot of people seem to like but it's full of microtransactions as most other android games.

yep, sucks. I mean its a good game but it has a shitload of microtransactions, I just ended up downloading a GBA emulator to play Yugioh games

On 9/5/2019 at 3:33 AM, killamch89 said:

I can't stand card games. I also checked out that mobile legends card game and also the clash of clans one. I just don't want to burn the pocket with microtransaction.