Register Now
Alexander.

What email service do you use?

Primarily, what email provider do you mostly use? Do you have separate accounts for casual activities online and work etc? The only email account that I've got is hosted by Google, which is Gmail. Work and my Online activities are all directed to the address. Personally, I find it's far easier to have one account to monitor rather than several inboxes to check everyday. 

3 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Hotmail was the first service I used, and I think I created my first account on it back in 2004. I still use it today.

Other than that I use Yahoo and Gmail mostly.

My old yahoo email from the 2000s has been used on many a site. It is always full of spam mail - literally hundreds of emails a day.

On 2/10/2019 at 7:04 PM, UleTheVee said:

Call me old fashioned but I love using G-Mail

Why would you call yourself old fashioned? A lot of people are using this service, it's a very popular email provider as of today. 

Would you mind explaining why you choose Gmail? What's so special about Gmail over other email services? 

Do you use it for personal, business or both purposes? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

6 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Why would you call yourself old fashioned? A lot of people are using this service, it's a very popular email provider as of today. 

Would you mind explaining why you choose Gmail? What's so special about Gmail over other email services? 

Do you use it for personal, business or both purposes? 

All purposes actually. I just love how easy it is to use, the fact that mails get automatically sorted out (Something that Windows 10 Mail omits to my displeasure), the overall interface. Basically, it's easy to use and extremely attractive.

I am stopping most of my Yahoo mail accounts and also the MyWay email accounts. The reason being those email accounts seems to be having more or less issues on the long side. I expect Yahoo mail to be going extinct at this rate. The reason being Microsoft and Gmail seems to be doing lot better these days and they are more secure and have less issues.