Register Now
Alexander.

Free game alert: Axiom Verge is free

You don't get much for free in this world, so why not take advantage of this amazing offer if you have the Epic Games store downloaded. I've installed the video game on my Acer Laptop and I find it's not half bad for a free video game. Find out more on Trusted Reviews by clicking here.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Generally speaking, I do not like to pay for games because I believe money can be put for better usage. having said that I have also bought a couple of games. Since I do not like to spend money on games, I always look for free offers and free games. I will check this out and see if the game is worth trying. Thank you for sharing.

16 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

You don't get much for free in this world, so why not take advantage of this amazing offer if you have the Epic Games store downloaded. I've installed the video game on my Acer Laptop and I find it's not half bad for a free video game. Find out more on Trusted Reviews by clicking here.

Oh yeah, because getting a game that literally cannot run without the Steam API and is having a lot of stability issues in a platform WITHOUT refunds/user reviews is definitely a good idea.

No thaanks.

10 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Oh yeah, because getting a game that literally cannot run without the Steam API and is having a lot of stability issues in a platform WITHOUT refunds/user reviews is definitely a good idea.

No thaanks.

I am not even touching a single thing on the Epic Games store until they get their act together.

23 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I think I posted this already in Video Game Deals but it’s all good, man. Great deal!