Register Now
Alexander.

Fortnite: Tips are Tricks

I've been thinking it would be an good idea to have a quick advice topic for the Battle Royale of the video game "Fortnite". An requirement of this Tips and Tricks topic is that each time you contribute(reply) to this discussion you have to a write one sentence of advice for fellow gamers. I'll start. As the storm shrinks and the circle gets smaller, run around the border of the map as most players look to go to the centre of the map and you'll survive longer in the game.

10 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I've been thinking it would be an good idea to have a quick advice topic for the Battle Royale of the video game "Fortnite". An requirement of this Tips and Tricks topic is that each time you contribute(reply) to this discussion you have to a write one sentence of advice for fellow gamers. I'll start. As the storm shrinks and the circle gets smaller, run around the border of the map as most players look to go to the centre of the map and you'll survive longer in the game.

Thats a good tip, I dont play fornite that much, but on COD B4 , running to the center was a huge mistake since it was normally a bloodbath. 
On Fortnite the best tip for beginners like me will be Learn to build quickly, building a quick mini fort will get you the advantage whether if you need a high spot for shooting or hide from incoming fire.