Alexander.

Earphones or Headphones

Earphones or Headphones  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• Earphones
    • Headphones

3 hours ago, Newt70 said:

Yup, plus in my experience they tend to be fairly cheap and a like easier to find in the area.

Correct my friend. Earphones are indeed a lot more cheaper than headsets. They look more simple and small which makes them cheaper. Although from my experience, they damage far too easily. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Correct my friend. Earphones are indeed a lot more cheaper than headsets. They look more simple and small which makes them cheaper. Although from my experience, they damage far too easily. 

Yeah, that is one of the cons of them.

Both options are very good (at least in my opinion), but when it comes about the BEST quality... A real good headphone is the chosen one (with this, we can go crazy when we're playing a very exciting game, haha)!

No dicussions about this fact! 😉

Edited by Shine_Spirit

18 hours ago, Shine_Spirit said:

Both options are very good (at least in my opinion), but when it comes about the BEST quality... A real good headphone is the chosen one (with this, we can go crazy when we're playing a very exciting game, haha)!

No dicussions about this fact! 😉

Exactly. I'm of the opinion that there is no comparison between the two opinions because the obvious answer is headphones being far more superior to earphones. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly. I'm of the opinion that there is no comparison between the two opinions because the obvious answer is headphones being far more superior to earphones. 

In this situation, I have no doubt that a headphone is better in all aspects. I mean, mainly for providing an immersion of the player in the world of the game that is been playing and for me... This is something really important.

Edited by Shine_Spirit

1 hour ago, Shine_Spirit said:

In this situation, I have no doubt that a headphone is better in all aspects. I mean, mainly for providing an immersion of the player in the world of the game that is been playing and for me... This is something really important.

To get earphones of equivalent quality to say a $100 pair of headphones, you'd have to shell out at least $300 dollars.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To get earphones of equivalent quality to say a $100 pair of headphones, you'd have to shell out at least $300 dollars.

There is no denying the fact that headphones are more expensive than earphones. It's why the former is more durable than the latter. 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:11 AM, killamch89 said:

I have no doubt about the difference in values between those options. But I think that every single penny invested in a headphone worth it (at least in my opinion). The quality difference is glaring.

Edited by Shine_Spirit