Register Now
Alexander.

Earphones or Headphones

Earphones or Headphones  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• Earphones
    • Headphones

Out of earphones and headphones, what do you prefer and why? Headphones for me as they cover the ears and personally I find they are more comfortable than earphones. Most are now wireless so you don't have to worry about the AUX receiving a loose connection or the lead getting in a tangle which affects the audio output.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Any earphone accessories that is not wireless is not my thing. I hate wired earphones which is why most times I have to go for the wireless Bluetooth headset. It's very convenient for me to use without having to worry about getting limited by being attached with the wire to my playing device. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I'll go with headphones when I am gaming because they provide better sound quality and are usually more comfortable as well.

Exactly! They are even bigger in size and speaker quality. So, they are bound to produce a better sound output for the user. Earphones are just silly accessories in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly! They are even bigger in size and speaker quality. So, they are bound to produce a better sound output for the user. Earphones are just silly accessories in my opinion. 

Wireless earphones serve a purpose in terms of wireless bluetooth headsets because I hate using cords with my cell phone. Anything else, headphones all the way.

I voted for earphone and looks like I am the only person who has voted for earphones until now. I do not have an exact reason why I prefer earphones,  however, I have been using earphones for a long time and I am very comfortable with earphones. 

In-ear earphones for me. I use Sennheiser earphones and honestly have never had a problem with them. These are the same earphones that I use myself for listening to music as well. I don't see the need for me to go out and get a special gaming headset because normal earphones work pretty well. They sound good and they don't offer any disadvantages over using some big headphones that will probably get uncomfortable after a while.

42 minutes ago, Newt70 said:

I honestly prefer earphones. A lot easier to carry around.

True! Headphones are too big to be carried about very easily unless you are comfortable with having it around your neck. 

But the earphones can be pocketed and no one would ever know that you have one with you. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

True! Headphones are too big to be carried about very easily unless you are comfortable with having it around your neck. 

But the earphones can be pocketed and no one would ever know that you have one with you. 

Yup, plus in my experience they tend to be fairly cheap and a like easier to find in the area.