Register Now
Heatman

Betting on games

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Now that cricket season is going on in England. I'd say betting on dream11 can be fun. Though never earned anything or won anything on it. But it's worth trying out from what I have seen so far. 

I hate betting on Sports in general especially cricket because of how tainted the sport is by match-fixing. The amount of match-fixing scandals in the last few years is really disturbing.

On 7/14/2019 at 7:16 AM, skyfire said:

Yes kind of but the thing is that fantasy leagues based on points can be a good thing and it may also closely be a form of betting too. 

Fantasy leagues are a form of betting too but it's with points and doesn't usually involve any money at all.

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've never bet anything when playing games, and honestly, I'm too cheap to even try it lol. I know I'd end up losing, and then lose my bet, so no thanks lol. 

There could be one team competing and I bet on them and I'd still manage to lose my bet with my luck.

On 4/22/2019 at 7:24 PM, Alexander. said:

Gambling is a big no for me. Not only is Gambling addictive but you can also risking losing a lot of money. Playing computer games can be just as fun without betting. 

The odds of you winning are extremely low too. I don't whatsoever encourage people to do this! 

It's more like playing with friends and we aren't staking huge amounts of money. It's more like beer money that we all would still hang out together and drink and catch fun. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's more like playing with friends and we aren't staking huge amounts of money. It's more like beer money that we all would still hang out together and drink and catch fun. 

A wager between friends is a bit different in terms of the conditions of the bet and the outcome as well since you have some control over it.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:19 AM, killamch89 said:

A wager between friends is a bit different in terms of the conditions of the bet and the outcome as well since you have some control over it.

Yeah, it's just a stake between friends in order to add a little bit more fire to the gaming. It's not harmful in any way.