Register Now
kingpotato

Best shooter you've ever played and why ?

There are hundreds of Shooter games , but which one is the best ?

For me it has to be Halo series with Bungie, I used the spend hours playing online, the gameplay was not that complicated like most call of duty games today and every weapon was really unique.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Quake 3 probably because of how fast-paced and intense the action was.

Not sure why you quoted my post since it has nothing to do with what I wrote lol

But yeah Quake 3 is alright but I was more into Unreal Tournament personally. Just found it more diverse and fun.

5 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Not sur e why you quoted my post since it has nothing to do with what I wrote lol

But yeah Quake 3 is alright but I was more into Unreal Tournament personally. Just found it more diverse and fun.

I played both but I gave Quake 3 the edge because of its fast-paced action although, to be honest, there were hardly any differences between both games.

I'd say if it's pure shooter without much story and pure violence then Serious Sam and DOOM are two good options. But those games tend to get less hype from the gamers. And it can get pretty competitive in this space for example bioshock was good too but it had weird storyline. But still those games were not bad for FPS. I'd say I'd choose most of them if I can in such case. 

10 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I'd say if it's pure shooter without much story and pure violence then Serious Sam and DOOM are two good options. But those games tend to get less hype from the gamers. And it can get pretty competitive in this space for example bioshock was good too but it had weird storyline. But still those games were not bad for FPS. I'd say I'd choose most of them if I can in such case. 

Oh Serious Sam I totally forgot about that game, a very underrated shooter, I remember playing that with my cousin's Xbox. It was one crazy game.

9 hours ago, UltraPunch said:

Halo 2, I guess.  I don't know I don't play all that many and mostly they really don't stick with me.

I used to play some Halo online game, not sure which one was that (maybe you could remind me). It had arenas too if I'm not mistaken.