Register Now
kingpotato

Best shooter you've ever played and why ?

I think it's kind of hard to find out games that can replace CS original game. It was one of the classic game that had some really nice action compared to any modern games. It strictly relied on the instinct and focus as well. So I'd say that best shooter game that we can think of is CS. 

On 3/1/2019 at 7:58 PM, skyfire said:

I think it's kind of hard to find out games that can replace CS original game. It was one of the classic game that had some really nice action compared to any modern games. It strictly relied on the instinct and focus as well. So I'd say that best shooter game that we can think of is CS. 

Oh yes the good old Counter strike. back then I never had the chance of playing it online but we used to make LAN matches on middle school

On 4/7/2019 at 8:44 PM, killamch89 said:

Halo 2 also gets my vote of confidence because I used to wreck EVERYONE at that game. My brother would compete with me in any other game but once it came to Halo 2, he knew it was game over for him.

Yeah Halo 2, well multiplayer wise I only played the first on PC and the third installment on xbox 360, but yeah I used to be very good at halo I spent most of my early teenage years pulling all-nighters online

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah Halo 2, well multiplayer wise I only played the first on PC and the third installment on xbox 360, but yeah I used to be very good at halo I spent most of my early teenage years pulling all-nighters online

I also had some pretty good online matches on Halo 2 but it was GTA Vice City and San Andreas that I did the all-nighters with.

On 4/6/2019 at 7:59 AM, kingpotato said:

Oh yes the good old Counter strike. back then I never had the chance of playing it online but we used to make LAN matches on middle school

It was definitely worth playing at that time. And we used to have a lot of fun playing the campaigns again and again like one chance mode without save etc. I think those good games with simplicity needs to come back.