Register Now
mont86

What's your favorite food ? Or meal?

Usually any thai food or japanese food. I'm a huge fan of wok in particular and eat a lot of it. I also love food that has a lot of spices and flavour to it, with chili dishes being some of my favourites.

I'm also a huge fan of mexican food, though for some reason it tends to upset my stomach more than other types of food.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 3:59 PM, Alyxx said:

Usually any thai food or japanese food. I'm a huge fan of wok in particular and eat a lot of it. I also love food that has a lot of spices and flavour to it, with chili dishes being some of my favourites.

I'm also a huge fan of mexican food, though for some reason it tends to upset my stomach more than other types of food.

Ok so what food did you eat as a child ? Me a lot of hot dishes .. I eat pretty simple now. 

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I love anything with chicken in it but I do like Thai bbq chicken especially - it is heavenly! I remember when I first tasted it as a sample at a mall. I was in love😍 - and I'm suddenly hungry again lol. I think I need to get that checked out.

I'm always hungry too.. lol

We ate chicken and hamburger , compared to pork or turkey..

20 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Nope. Haven't eaten it since I was a child.

Doesn't sound like you miss it either.. lol

8 hours ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I'm going to have to mostly agree with @Alyxx in that I love Mexican and Japanese food the most lol. If I could I would eat it constantly lol. 

I do like Mexican also..

16 hours ago, mont86 said:

Doesn't sound like you miss it either.. lol

I do like Mexican also..

I love every kind of food - I'm very indiscriminate. As long as it looks appetizing and it tastes and smells good, I'll eat it and I usually get hungry just looking at food anyways.🤣

My favourite meal is a traditional fry up. 8oz Fillet Steak, Chips, Onion Rings, Steak Sauce, and some salad on the side is definitely delicious. My favoured dish comes with an expensive price tag so therefore I'll only eat his type of food as a treat. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Biscuits and gravy, side of bacon, and fried eggs over easy.

If it's a breakfast type food, then I'm gonna pig out. I love breakfast food.

When I work out in the mornings, I also tend to eat a huge breakfast.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

For me though, it's any time of day. Morning, noon, or night. I could eat breakfast for the rest of my life, and never get tired of it.

That's not very uncommon at all to be honest as I am acquainted with 2 people who have an identical eating habit as well.