Register Now
skyfire

Do you stream games online?

YouTube Gaming and Twitch streaming is in trend these days. Many gamers have got the sponsors to stream. And some of the gamers have yet to reach the popularity. And so they tend to struggle on that part. So it can be pretty difficult to establish as a gamer lately. I have currently started streaming for hours on live.me. But so far not much success as people tend to disconnect quickly and not much following 

So that being said, do you stream games on twitch or youtube?

It is very true that YouTube Gaming and Twitch streaming are very popular these days. However, I do not stream games. I like to play games by installing on my computer and playing in the offline mode. In fact, I have never stream games.

Yes most of the people can't handle streaming with their computers. But it is also true that some of the people can't afford the streaming because it may take a lot of data from their internet. So that is something may limit many people. I have seen that people who are in the region of the fastest broadband network tend to choose the streaming option for their gameplay.