Register Now
skyfire

FPS Games on Mobile?

I have seen many titles of FPS and Battle Royale games on mobile. I am not sure how much people are comfortable with taking aim with mobile controls. I found the mouse in a classic way better for the FPS than the console joystick and the mobile. I know it could be just me. But I find the PC lot better for taking aims. And in fact it can be effective on the gaming side from what I have seen so far. What do you think? 

Do you think FPS games on mobile are easy to take aim?

On 9/26/2021 at 6:27 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Since you'll have the option to play those FPS games at a given duration of time, you can simply go for the best version to have the best of time enjoying high quality gameplay via console. 

I am not even sure what does that mean. Can you simplify your sentence?

On 9/27/2021 at 8:35 AM, skyfire said:

I am not even sure what does that mean. Can you simplify your sentence?

When we talk about FPS in gaming it simply means "Frame per second. It's mostly common in PC gaming, it determines how fast or slow a video game can run. The higher the FPS the faster the game will run. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

When we talk about FPS in gaming it simply means "Frame per second. It's mostly common in PC gaming, it determines how fast or slow a video game can run. The higher the FPS the faster the game will run. 

No, the OP doesn't mean "Frames Per Second", he means "First Person Shooter".

8 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

No, the OP doesn't mean "Frames Per Second", he means "First Person Shooter".

I am sorry, I misquoted the abbreviation, I was thinking the other way round. I understand what he meant now. FPS occurs when you're playing in an action gaming embarking on a shooting range with your enemies while on an armoud car with your own tugs in a first person's position while shooting at the enemies. 

On 9/28/2021 at 7:19 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am sorry, I misquoted the abbreviation, I was thinking the other way round. I understand what he meant now. FPS occurs when you're playing in an action gaming embarking on a shooting range with your enemies while on an armoud car with your own tugs in a first person's position while shooting at the enemies. 

Do you prefer first person shooting games or second person shooting games? What's your reason for choice? 

On 9/28/2021 at 7:19 PM, Head_Hunter said:

In most cases, I prefer First person shooting games because of its accuracy in shooting when compared to second person shooting games. 

Edited by Heatman

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

In most cases, I prefer First person shooting games because of its accuracy in shooting when compared to second person shooting games. 

Yeah the FPS stand in the best position where the targeted enemy is heading towards, a single bullet should halt it's activities down depending how powerful the weapon can be. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You mean third person shooting games - second person would be you the player...

Did I type 2nd second person shooter really 😂..!!! It's third person player please. I don't even think 2nd person player is even feasible. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I usually get FFS, and TPS I never heard about SPS position during RPGs kind of gaming, but it will be ideal to consider the second person shooters (SPS). 

We discussed Second Person Perspective in this thread.  To summarise a Second Person Shooter (SPS) wouldn't really work, picture playing Call of Duty while looking though the eyes of the person your trying to shoot.