Register Now
skyfire

FPS Games on Mobile?

18 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

We discussed Second Person Perspective in this thread.  To summarise a Second Person Shooter (SPS) wouldn't really work, picture playing Call of Duty while looking though the eyes of the person your trying to shoot.

It wouldn't work with what you just said about the spot you'll be targeting. Looking through the enemy's eyes and shooting straight way to em isn't easy like that. 

I think they have to adjust the ability to aim and shoot otherwise it’s hard to do all of the controls while touching just a screen. Kinda makes the game easier for those who have the game controllers that plug into their phone. 

On 10/2/2021 at 11:39 PM, Crazycrab said:

We discussed Second Person Perspective in this thread.  To summarise a Second Person Shooter (SPS) wouldn't really work, picture playing Call of Duty while looking though the eyes of the person your trying to shoot.

Yeah - That's exactly what second person shooter is all about and thanks for bringing forward the link to the subject where it was previously discussed. 

I have tried it once or twice but I'm not a huge fan of them. I mean, I have no issue with people playing first person shooters on mobile but surely, it's extremely uncomfortable to play a FPS with touch controls? It would just annoy me especially if the controls and your fingers hide parts of the screen

On 10/7/2021 at 6:43 AM, skyfire said:

Not sure if the android has much of the second person perspective games. I think there must be but not the popular ones I can think of. 

Not sure if second person perspective games is going to be a reality in any kind of games. As it's not in both PC and consoles, it's most likely not going to be on mobile games. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think mostly the Sims type of games would have it if it ever would have such. 

There is a possibility that would work but I'm sure for the fear of uncertainty, they will not be eager to employ it. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a possibility that would work but I'm sure for the fear of uncertainty, they will not be eager to employ it. 

Civilization like game is already ported so you can guess it wont be difficult to move most of the games to android soon. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Civilization like game is already ported so you can guess it wont be difficult to move most of the games to android soon. 

Yeah - That's for sure and with the rate at which people are embracing mobile games, that ought to influence things as well. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

In fact on the tablet the mobile games have been pretty much popular too.

I believe so too. Just like the Mi pad 4 device that you talked about getting for yourself. It's definitely a very good piece for gaming experience.