Register Now
skyfire

FPS Games on Mobile?

On 10/17/2021 at 8:31 PM, Justin11 said:

Tablet is nice for mobile gaming due to the screen seize of the device. 

It's not just the screen size but the capacities it comes with in terms of the RAM, storage, processing power and so on. 

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not just the screen size but the capacities it comes with in terms of the RAM, storage, processing power and so on. 

Some of the tablets are simply big for nothing, they aren't high in RAM, or internal storage. I've seen a tablet phone with just low RAM of 1GB. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some of the tablets are simply big for nothing, they aren't high in RAM, or internal storage. I've seen a tablet phone with just low RAM of 1GB. 

Seriously, a tablet with just 1GB of RAM, that's more than horrible. Can you be able to remember the company that made the tablet? I need to look up reviews about them. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, a tablet with just 1GB of RAM, that's more than horrible. Can you be able to remember the company that made the tablet? I need to look up reviews about them. 

Search for itel tablet phones you'll get what I'm saying. You'll simply come to see some tablet having below 2GB RAM. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Search for itel tablet phones you'll get what I'm saying. You'll simply come to see some tablet having below 2GB RAM. 

I don't doubt it anymore if it's from itel. They are the worst smartphone company that I have ever seen in years. Nothing they do last long.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't doubt it anymore if it's from itel. They are the worst smartphone company that I have ever seen in years. Nothing they do last long.

😅, Now you've seen what I was saying which made me say, not all tablets are worth it. Itel tablets are simply one of the worst in the market. 

On 10/22/2021 at 11:44 AM, Heatman said:

A lot of such rip off companies are on amazon. those are your fly by night chinese electronics companies. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of such rip off companies are on amazon. those are your fly by night chinese electronics companies. 

It's why I don't buy anyhow products be online or offline because these guys are willing to do anything to sell trash to customers.