Register Now
skyfire

Battery Draining Games on Mobile?

I have seen that most of the VR and the 3D Games tend to leak a lot of battery. And you are forced to limit the gaming time on such games. I have seen one old dinosaurus game made for VR which had some of the issues like this. I have realized that battery draining on some games is expected where they use graphics on high scale and have no form of optimization. So not all games are play worthy on mobile. 

Have you noticed any battery draining games on mobile?

On 9/26/2021 at 1:54 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why you need a long lasting phone battery, larger phone Ran to enable you play the game and enjoy it for lengthy time. 

Seriously - no matter how strong your phone 📱 battery 🔋 is, once you get to run games on it for 1 hour, it's definitely going to run the battery down. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - no matter how strong your phone 📱 battery 🔋 is, once you get to run games on it for 1 hour, it's definitely going to run the battery down. 

😄, That's not lie, it will drain the battery absolutely down, due to the heat it passes out from the phone. That's why video games aren't compatible with mobile phones. 

28 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

😄, That's not lie, it will drain the battery absolutely down, due to the heat it passes out from the phone. That's why video games aren't compatible with mobile phones. 

Video games are compatible with mobile phones that are meant for playing games alone. There are phones designed for gaming. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Video games are compatible with mobile phones that are meant for playing games alone. There are phones designed for gaming. 

Those ones with bigger RAM, and high processing power with better operating system. I never used such kind of phone before cos I don't have the funds for now. 

On 10/2/2021 at 5:23 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Those ones with bigger RAM, and high processing power with better operating system. I never used such kind of phone before cos I don't have the funds for now. 

Even the bigger ram wont suffice for some games they continue to get the RAM consumed, sometimes developers need to fix this. 

I think it depends on the game, what you have the game settings set to, and how older your phone is overall. I know it’s to be expected to loose battery faster, but nothing drastic such as loosing a full battery in an 30min-1hr sitting. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:14 AM, skyfire said:

Modern phones and the games continue to drain each other. So it all comes down to what you are using or planning on using as well. So I personally prefer the battery performance better. 

Exactly, once the battery is dead, there is no use for the RAM or the processing power anymore. So, high battery performance is core to any smartphone. 

On 10/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, Justin11 said:

Any mobile phone games that kept you playing for long, that drives energy away from you, surely gonna drain your mobile device battery down, due to how engaging we are with the game playing for longer duration. 

Some games have too much resources in the background. And so they tend to drain a lot.