Register Now
skyfire

Battery Draining Games on Mobile?

On 10/7/2021 at 6:42 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah so unless it is changeable battery I don't think it'd be possible for the phone to revive in that case. 

Most phones now comes with inbuilt batteries. And once they are weak, they die off and once they are changed, it's never the same quality. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Some games have too much resources in the background. And so they tend to drain a lot. 

Couple with their everyday data multiplication, that is draining to the ROM and RAM of the phone, making the phone optimization to slow down. 

On 10/22/2021 at 10:28 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah besides most of the times the phones are designed to last 1 or 2 years. So they tend to get the same issue. 

Seriously, most of my smartphone never get past 2 years usage time and it would start to misbehave to the extent I can't manage it any more. Once had to reset on its own and cost me all my files. 

I don't play many mobile games anymore so it's not as big an issue for me. My phone is pretty decent (Galaxy S20) so even if I did play a lot of games, I guess it shouldn't be a huge issue as the battery is pretty good. I did have issues with my old phones though when I used to play Clash of Clans a lot.

12 minutes ago, Darth said:

I don't play many mobile games anymore so it's not as big an issue for me. My phone is pretty decent (Galaxy S20) so even if I did play a lot of games, I guess it shouldn't be a huge issue as the battery is pretty good. I did have issues with my old phones though when I used to play Clash of Clans a lot.

With my observations on playing games with one's mobile phone is that the more you play with it, the more it gets weaker all round and start depleting faster. 

There was this device which I used can't really remember the brand. Within the first year of its usage, the battery was very good and lasts longer but at a time, it stopped by getting depleted quickly. Even without operating the device, the battery drops fast. What could be the cause? 

On 4/6/2022 at 5:08 PM, egghead said:

You can also mute the sound and decrease the brightness to improve the battery performance while playing.

Android now has the Turbo mode which is meant for the gamers to maximize the battery performance and also good for the viewing too.

On 4/3/2022 at 12:01 PM, Empire said:

Most 2D games will have minimal battery impact. I'm a fan of the Fieldrunners games, Punch Quest, and Plague Inc. One big thing to note is that even when 2D, physics based games take a heavy toll.

Even at the games that's set up on 2D, they still drain smartphone batteries quickly. Top Eleven Football Manager I play used to be in 2D before they upgraded it to 3D, it still sucked my phone battery like hell.