Register Now
skyfire

Playstation 5 Global Launch?

I have been tracking the news regarding the playstation 5 launch. And it seems like playstation will launch in a scheduled pattern in some regions. And some regions won't be releasing that quickly. So I was in search of any reputed press release that explained the exact dates for global launch of the PS5. Any one have any clue on the playstation 5 global release dates and along with the games that were designed for it?

I think PS5 would not close the multiplayer options, in any way possible. I am guessing that they may bring more features hardware wise and be more open towards the battle royale format. And they can get into more DLC content. I am not sure when all of this will happen though. Hence the thread on the launch specific rumors and leak if anyone have found any so far. 

On 2/26/2019 at 6:00 AM, skyfire said:

I think PS5 would not close the multiplayer options, in any way possible. I am guessing that they may bring more features hardware wise and be more open towards the battle royale format. And they can get into more DLC content. I am not sure when all of this will happen though. Hence the thread on the launch specific rumors and leak if anyone have found any so far. 

But let's be honest, if a PS5 comes out then by all the means sometimes a PS10 will. Will PS5 keep the multiplayer running on those conditions? Because PS2 is down already ^^

I think if more and more network games come in then yes the multiplayer limitations will prevail as you say. But I don't think that may be a condition for most of the people. They are kind of happy with what they have got so far. That's what I have learned from the process so far.