Register Now
Alexander.

Gaming in the dark

I only play the game in the dark if it is horror. And it can be something that appears as an experience for me then and only then I prefer to play in the dark. Most of the time I play in the light. And it can be good for my eyes. I don't see much reason to play in dark otherwise. I also think that to protect the eyes one should also use the flux light app in desktop. That also helps out with some games. 

14 hours ago, mont86 said:

In the dark, don't like any reflection on the screen.. I Good question..

How do you see your keyboard? Does your keyboard have LED Lights so you know which keys you are pressing? In terms of health, do you ever suffer from headaches or eye pain? How regular do you take breaks away from screens to help overcome this problem? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I generally play at night but have a little bit of light so that it's not too dark in the room I'm playing games in. You probably are already aware of this, but watching TV/playing games in the dark is terrible for your long-term eyesight. Like you said as well, I tend to get headaches if I'm playing in a pitch black room. So, yeah, I tend to play video games in a room with a little bit of light. 

I like gaming in the dark.  It's so much cooler.  Anyway, I can also see the buttons (for consoles).  However, though, for web surfing, a totally dark room can sometimes be a problem - because, despite advanced typing skills, I can't see as well.

8 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

How do you see your keyboard? Does your keyboard have LED Lights so you know which keys you are pressing? In terms of health, do you ever suffer from headaches or eye pain? How regular do you take breaks away from screens to help overcome this problem? 

I take regular breaks and it's a xbox so I have the hand controller.. No health problems yet , but I get shot a lot.. lol