Register Now
Alexander.

Teamspeak

Who here uses Teamspeak? What servers are you apart of? If I recall correctly, I used to be apart of a Minecraft server however my net was booted offline DDoS Attack on TS, the user messaged me after the attack asking how my internet was. I wasn't made aware that users could trace your IP through servers until recently so that's why I've stopped using their service because of the security vulnerabilities. 

I don't use it. I think I am mostly using the skype and the discord. Most of my gaming needs are being taken care of with that. And the thing about skype being free and you can do most of the things with it. I guess teamspeak is something that never crossed my path. So I am focusing more on other apps and stuff. So far it works out though because it's free. 

Edited by skyfire

On 3/1/2019 at 4:58 AM, skyfire said:

I don't use it. I think I am mostly using the skype and the discord. Most of my gaming needs are being taken care of with that. And the thing about skype being free and you can do most of the things with it. I guess teamspeak is something that never crossed my path. So I am focusing more on other apps and stuff. So far it works out though because it's free. 

Would you ever consider using it? Why or why not? Teamspeak is free for computer platforms, so why not it a try? You defintely meet people with the similar interests as you using this service, i.e gaming. 

On 3/5/2019 at 7:09 PM, xXInfectedXx said:

Would you ever consider using it? Why or why not? Teamspeak is free for computer platforms, so why not it a try? You defintely meet people with the similar interests as you using this service, i.e gaming. 

I dont see any strong reason to use it. Like we use discord for gaming. Slack at workplace. Skype for home based calls. I mean what is the need for the teamspeak? I don't see any reason to use it though. 

15 hours ago, Bravosi said:

I almost forgot what it is lol. Most of people use discord nowadays

I don't think internationally gamers ever used teamspeak to begin with. Most likely they used the IRC. And after that they started using the discord and slack. I think slack was a good client they used for the chatting. And after some time they moved to better clients. 

I think discord in fact is more better for sharing content, audio, video too. I mean they have solution for every IRC problem out there. I know for sure there are many people who may still stuck with the IRC and for the right reasons. But discord is pretty much good enough. 

I used to use Teamspeak, then I started using Discord and it's WAY better.  More sociable, cleaner and easier to use interface and (at least the last time I used it) the scaling on Teamspeak at higher resolutions is so bad that parts of it can become almost impossible to read.