Register Now
Jayson

Gaming on a Cell Phone

Never tried this - as I'm not into cell phones that much.  Anyhow, I'm sure they're a big problem at schools.  I mean, when I was in school (late 80s/early 90s) we didn't have gaming to deal with a boring teacher, lol.

O.K., what games do you like on cell phone?

Edited by Jayson

For many times I've tried playing vídeo games on my cell phone, but I just don't have patience for that... Not at all! I think the things that bother me most are the lack of mobility (in relation to the commands) and the size of the screen (something thar is paticulary very important for me).

Edited by Shine_Spirit

You're referring to any specific mobile platform? I mostly play games on Android. I don't own iOS phone and have no plans to own it in near time. I think most of my gaming videos and the reviews are for the android platform. I love playing games on the android. The reason being lot of good games are being released by many gaming companies on this platform which is a good progress for android. 

I've kinda dropped out of phone gaming recently, mostly due to a lack of memory on my phone and wanting to mostly just use it for messaging and calls and cause I prefer gaming on my PS Vita or 3DS if I'm going out. That and mobile gaming has just become so riddled with microtransactions and crap recently that just nothing interests me anymore and the best mobile games get ported to other devices anyway.

I used to be really into it though. Have a lot of fond memories playing stuff like Snake on my Nokia phones back in junior high, and Prince of Persia on my Samsung phone. Later i had a Sony Ericsson phone that I'd play a bunch of cool games on including Doom RPG and Doom 2 RPG.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:50 AM, egghead said:

I play a lot of games on my hand held devices, paid games as well as free games. These days I am playing minecraft pocket  edition on my mobile phone. The problem with mobile gaming is your device battery will drain pretty soon.

Same with me. I spend a lot of time with the pocket edition games and the mobile games. I can tell you that some of the time such games can be good for the few minutes to hours of the time killing.