Register Now
kingpotato

Horizon Zero Dawn

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Right, I wouldn't skip the first one. I know the sequel is out of reach for me due to console downgrade. Is the first one playable on PS3? 

By next 2-3 months my PS4 or gaming PC should be ready by then. 

Yes, I've noted his words, and I wouldn't skip from playing the first one instead of jumping it just to start over with the sequel. 

uhh...Okay but you did say that you were not going for the first one though. This is a ps4 game dude but you can also play it on pc

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

uhh...Okay but you did say that you were not going for the first one though. This is a ps4 game dude but you can also play it on pc

Yes, I said I wouldn't go for the first one, but you comments now have convinced me, to start from the first one in order to understand the games well. As for upgrade I'll definitely upgrade to PC or PS4 as I've said. 

I honestly love Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm still trying to finish off the first game (playing the first time on Ultra Hard difficulty in order to unlock a PS trophy), but near the end (just need to make a bunch more time for It).

Gameplay is definitely the highlight for me. (I’m honestly concerned if playing on PC would do it justice) You gotta actually analyze how to take down an enemy, instead of just wacking it enough times.You can tear off components to open weak spots, you can disable enemy attacks in the same way.

2 minutes ago, Empire said:

Gameplay is definitely the highlight for me. (I’m honestly concerned if playing on PC would do it justice) You gotta actually analyze how to take down an enemy, instead of just wacking it enough times.You can tear off components to open weak spots, you can disable enemy attacks in the same way.

Having played the game on both PC and console, there's nothing at all wrong with playing on PC. I would suggest though that even on PC is game is still best played with a controller. Even though it easier to shoot accurately with a mouse, just some thing about the UI suit a controller better. It's personal preference in the end, though. If you can make it work with a M/K by all means, but I struggled a bit.

32 minutes ago, Empire said:

From what I understand the PC port had a bit of rough launch but it seems to be fine now, there are some mods out there to.  Not to mention that as of this post it's 50% off on Steam so now is a pretty good time.

22 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

From what I understand the PC port had a bit of rough launch but it seems to be fine now, there are some mods out there to.  Not to mention that as of this post it's 50% off on Steam so now is a pretty good time.

Most games that you buy or get tendsto have a very rough start. Cyberpunk 2077 was so bad that it was killing peoples RTX 😛

If anyone whats to get or buy this game it's still on sale. 

7 minutes ago, Empire said:

Most games that you buy or get tendsto have a very rough start. Cyberpunk 2077 was so bad that it was killing peoples RTX 😛

If anyone whats to get or buy this game it's still on sale. 

Well, the launch of HZD on PC wasn't that bad, and has been fixed. It run's fine on my laptop (16GB RAM, Intel i7 10750h and an RTX 2060).

On 4/11/2022 at 12:33 PM, Shagger said:

Well, the launch of HZD on PC wasn't that bad, and has been fixed. It run's fine on my laptop (16GB RAM, Intel i7 10750h and an RTX 2060).

Since then PC has had PC gaming had as updates and software improvements. and many bug fixes with games