Register Now
skyfire

Anthem on Xbox One

Recently I have heard of a lot of complaints on the xbox forums regarding this game. The performance of the xbox seems to be laggy on the xbox one. I do have noticed that not all users seems to be facing this on xbox one. But I think this could be issue related to the hardware for some. And that means they have to get that restored by the support if there is any patch. So that being said, do you think anthem performance has issues on xbox one? What's your experience with anthem on xbox one?

I had actually forgotten about Anthem. I remember getting early access to this game after winning a giveaway from a streamer I used to watch on Mixer back when that was around. I did have fun playing Anthem, but I felt it was missing something and I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I know many people who still go back and play this game and they do still enjoy it but I can't say I have seen it become a very popular game at all. I did hear that they made changes and updates to the game, but I have never gone back to it myself to take a look. 

When I played Anthem, I never had any issues playing it on my console and I had the Xbox One S at the time. 

It's safe to say Anthem is dead at this point. I don't think anyone plays it anymore, if they do it's probably a very small group of people still playing it. 

I never played it, but after the stuff I saw on it, I never really want to play it. All I hear it's got going for it, is the flying mechanic and combat, but there's nothing else around it to entice players to continue. Plus since the dev team dropped this game, there won't be future fixes or updates. 

Anthem could have been a good game, but crunch ruined it to the point they finished the game as quickly as possible so they could ship it out. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

It's safe to say Anthem is dead at this point. I don't think anyone plays it anymore, if they do it's probably a very small group of people still playing it. 

I never played it, but after the stuff I saw on it, I never really want to play it. All I hear it's got going for it, is the flying mechanic and combat, but there's nothing else around it to entice players to continue. Plus since the dev team dropped this game, there won't be future fixes or updates. 

Anthem could have been a good game, but crunch ruined it to the point they finished the game as quickly as possible so they could ship it out. 

Yes, the people I see playing it still have a group of friends that they play it with, and they tend to do run throughs and getting achievements and such together. I do feel that if they had of taken a little more time with the game in the beginning it could have been a lot more popular and successful, but it seemed rushed and seemed like not a lot of thought was put into it at first. It's unfortunate that it died as quick as it did. I haven't heard anything about them trying to push it out there more either so looks like they just gave up it seems.

IMO Anthem performs the best on Xbox one X. I have a friend that has owned it since launch day. Played until legendary status, and only experienced 1 visual bug which looked cool. Its was a satisfying experience for me. I am just waiting on more content. I use my TV for my PC and Consoles via hdmi cable.

Edited by Empire

23 minutes ago, Empire said:

IMO Anthem performs the best on Xbox one X. I have a friend that has owned it since launch day. Played until legendary status, and only experienced 1 visual bug which looked cool. Its was a satisfying experience for me. I am just waiting on more content. I use my TV for my PC and Consoles via hdmi cable.

I'm afraid EA and Bioware confirmed that Anthem would not get any more post-launch content quite a while ago.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/24/22274771/ea-wont-continue-anthems-post-launch-development