Register Now
Alexander.

What video game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

Definitely, Fortnite Battle Royal. Ever since I started playing in early October, I've been trying to win a match. So far, the closest I have came to my goal was ranking in the Top 5 which leads to believe I need more practise more at Fortnite although the problem is finding the time to do so. 

Skyrim is the game where I have spent most time playing.

5 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Definitely, Fortnite Battle Royal. Ever since I started playing in early October, I've been trying to win a match. So far, the closest I have came to my goal was ranking in the Top 5 which leads to believe I need more practise more at Fortnite although the problem is finding the time to do so. 

I'm very bad at Fortnite, I still dont get the hang of building.

I think these days Fortnite and PUBG takes most of my time. I may have to divide with the other games too. So that I can play other variety of games and not get bored with one or two type of the games. I have learned that if I spend decent amount of hours into such type of the games. It can be pretty effective on that note. I may have to like play some specific games on weekends. 

On 2/13/2019 at 10:04 PM, kingpotato said:

Skyrim is the game where I have spent most time playing.

I'm very bad at Fortnite, I still dont get the hang of building.

You've chosen to play an Excellent game with Endless Decisions and Choices that will result in what path you take in Skyrim. 

What level are you and what platform do you play? 

How many quests have you completed and which ones were the hardest to overcome? 

Are you a magician or an warrior? Explain the reason why

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 2/17/2019 at 4:03 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

You've chosen to play an Excellent game with Endless Decisions and Choices that will result in what path you take in Skyrim. 

What level are you and what platform do you play? 

How many quests have you completed and which ones were the hardest to overcome? 

Are you a magician or an warrior? Explain the reason why

I restarted the game a couple of times , the highest level I could get was 74
Xbox 360 been playing it for some years now
Many I guess but not all of them, the hardest I will say it was the a quest of the College of Winterhold but it was mostly because I wanted to play those quests with Magic and magician robes even though I was a duel wielding Nord XD

In pure gaming hours, it’s got to be Black Ops, FTL, PixelJunk Monsters and Skyrim/Oblivion. I’ve also spent a ton of time on Dark Souls. I’ve replayed Silent Hill 2 a bunch, but I probably haven’t spent as much time on it as those aforementioned games.

This is a very tricky question to be answered because games have been part of my life for such time. So, the answer is quite different for me because I have different game addictions. But, I can say that Resident Evil it's on my list (but I have no idea about the time that I've spent, haha).

Edited by Shine_Spirit