Register Now
Alexander.

Xbox or Playstation

At the current progress of the games and the new console changes. I'd vote for xbox. I know PS is not bad but they are like decade apart these days for the console box. So it's reasonable to have xbox as priority over the PS. I can tell you that PS is not always going to be making the cut just because of it's tech and few games. Xbox is taking the lead this year for sure. 

From what I see, playstation. However I haven't owned either of the consoles. I think PCs are the best as they can be compact (if u buy a laptop) and can be used for other things such as work, a computer (duh), other hobbies (art, music, coding), etc. The only issue is a decent gaming setup will get u close to 1k dollars usd which is a significant amount, but if PCs do last longer overall, are more practical, and can be upgraded (if you buy a desktop pc). So although u didnt ask for it, if say u make a bigger investment and and buy a PC.

I'm sorry but PlayStation all the way. I mean, the Xbox Series X doesn't have any exclusives and is being outperformed by the current PS5. I might have some issues with some of Sony's dealings in recent years but if I'm getting a next gen console, it's going to be a PS5.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm sorry but PlayStation all the way. I mean, the Xbox Series X doesn't have any exclusives and is being outperformed by the current PS5. I might have some issues with some of Sony's dealings in recent years but if I'm getting a next gen console, it's going to be a PS5.

The best thing about the PlayStation exclusives is definitely God Of War. Awesome game.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The best thing about the PlayStation exclusives is definitely God Of War. Awesome game.

God Of War would be my favorite as well but in a close second is Ratchet & Clank. I do plan to get myself a PS5 after I build my gaming PC - I can't wait!

On 12/19/2020 at 4:01 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I had Ratchet and Clank 3, back when I had my PS2 and I, actually, enjoyed it.

The Ratchet and Clank series is one of the most underrated series since the PS2 days. They usually have such varied and unique gameplay but it never quite got the traction other games got.

On 12/30/2020 at 1:33 PM, Syntax said:

PlayStation - I find it to be more of a gaming console whereas Xbox tends to be mostly an entertainment center/device 

I tend to agree for the most part that the Xbox isn't marketed as just a console and their primary focus seems to be all over the place. I mean the long-term moves Microsoft have been making are good with the acquisition of companies like Bethesda but I sincerely believe their short-term strategies are absolutely lacking.