Register Now
Alexander.

What don't you like about gaming?

I never stopped to think about some negative aspect related to this. Perhaps because I see it only as just a real funny hobby, I don't care so much about certain kind of problems. I mean... I like to play a very good game, but I don't look for problems when I'm playing it (I only want to have some fun).  

Edited by Shine_Spirit

I think some games being extremely boring yet they cost high. I often fail to understand that part. For example no man's sky was boring and it was kind of expensive for the price offered. And it can be pretty bad if you ask me. Because we never know for what we are paying money on. And how much that would be costing us. So on that note I think my beef is with the pricing and the value being offered.

Games can be a pretty expensive hobby if you’re buying them brand new. Best way around it is to wait for the price to drop. I also feel the gaming community can occasionally be real toxic. It’s like that with most communities, though.

Edited by DylanC

2 minutes ago, DylanC said:

I find the gaming community can occasionally be very toxic. It’s like that with most communities, though.

Sadly, this is very true.

Gaming comunity should be supportive to the members and not another battlefield. Like you said, it's toxic (by the way, this is a perfect word to describe that) and nowadays, pretty annoying. But I think, sometimes, there are some exceptions.

Edited by Shine_Spirit