Register Now
Alexander.

Are there any games you're really bad at?

I tend to get bad at the racing type of games. You know those games into category of Dirt, NFS, Road Rash etc. Those games can be pretty bad if you ask me. And they tend to consume time and not much fun in the grand scheme of things. I have learned to play most of the games but I kind of get bored in those. And also my performance is not much good with them either. 

On 2/14/2019 at 8:19 PM, kingpotato said:

Any online multiplayer shooter , except Halo. I'm just very bad at them.

If you haven't played a game in a while, the controls can take a bit of time getting used too. 

Practise, practise, and more practise is key. Learning specific tactics and strategies is vital.

Most video games have walk throughs, FAQs and tutorials on their websites. Also, you can buy strategie guides on Amazon, eBay and other online retails although this is usually a waste of money so trying looking for free guides.

Many content creators upload Tutorials which give you hints on how to improve. Have a browse on YouTube and various other social media platforms for tips. 

Of course, you can always ask me for help. Don't give up and keep trying to improve. 

On 2/17/2019 at 4:18 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

If you haven't played a game in a while, the controls can take a bit of time getting used too. 

Practise, practise, and more practise is key. Learning specific tactics and strategies is vital.

Most video games have walk throughs, FAQs and tutorials on their websites. Also, you can buy strategie guides on Amazon, eBay and other online retails although this is usually a waste of money so trying looking for free guides.

Many content creators upload Tutorials which give you hints on how to improve. Have a browse on YouTube and various other social media platforms for tips. 

Of course, you can always ask me for help. Don't give up and keep trying to improve. 

Yes practice is the key but nowadays I barely have time. Thank you 

I think FPS games tend to be bad once you get over 30 and onwards. Because it requires your energy and focus. Which gets low as you move ahead in age. I have also noticed that those games which require quicker focus is going to be out of your control too. So as you age you should be more solving the puzzle and mystery type of the games. That's what I have learned.