Register Now
Alexander.

Pretending to be sick to play games

I have heard this excuse among the friends. And that can be pretty bad. Considering this is a start to an addiction. That leads to more or less issues in the life. You can see that it can be possible to be they moving away from the society and trying to get more addicted. I think that happens with many people. And it can be pretty bad on many notes I know this was issue for me too. 

On 2/15/2019 at 12:37 PM, Bravosi said:

I believe there were quite a few times I got sick of games, but I eventually returned to them. Our regular life is a lot more boring without them.

I think you misunderstood the question. Have you ever been dishonest and said you were unwell, just so can play computer games? Explain what happened 

On 2/17/2019 at 7:43 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

I think you misunderstood the question. Have you ever been dishonest and said you were unwell, just so can play computer games? Explain what happened 

I have done it during my school days - I can't really remember why other than I wanted to skip school.

I think it's fine if done once or twice. But doing that purposefully may not be a good thing all the time. So one has to be pretty understanding of how they handle the gaming addiction. And learn to adjust with the lack of playing the game. Addiction can be pretty bad. And we have to keep things in moderation on that note.