Register Now
Alexander.

Rage quiting

Have you at any point seen someone get extremely irate when they lose? Visually or Verbally, or both? Once, I joined an Xbox Live Party with another gamer. We then decided to go up against each other in a online race on Grand Theft Auto Five. I ended up winning and he started to swear, rage and give me verbal abuse because he lost. He shouldn't of took it so seriously.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

The thing is, we rage when we care. If we stop caring about the end game and enjoy the process then there won't be ragequits. For example, when I played LoL competitive I used to rage when my team would be bad, but now I simply do it to troll. :P 

I rage-quit when I keep trying to get through one part and keep losing at it. For those that can remember, in the special area on Super Mario World (SNES) the second stage that's called Tubular, is next to impossible to beat. I tried for about 2 hours today to beat it. I finally did, but I was losing my mind and going ballistic. Super bitch on steroids in overdrive. I was not a happy girl.