Register Now
skyfire

PewDiePie Banned from Roblox?

There is a news that is circulating that the gamer pewdiepie has been banned from the game. Roblox says, he used the Roblox game to gained the subscriber and promote racism and anti semitic content on the youtube. I think it's right that he's going out of control and doing things which he has no right using his mass popularity. I am not sure which another game developer company bans him if he continues to use the game as a means to promote racism and anti-semitic values in his content. 

What do you think of this news?

I find it a bit far fetched. Yes, PewDiePie has dark humor but that's all there's to it. If you've followed the guy around you'll know this. If he does however do bring out content that's supporting actual racism etc. I will withdraw from following it. But as far as I've known he's always been against it. 

Well, I have watched pewdiepie, however, I am no following the channel. I also do not think he is promoting racism. These days it is so common for the people to charge of racism. In most cases those who label other people of racism are themselves, racists.  

2 hours ago, egghead said:

Well, I have watched pewdiepie, however, I am no following the channel. I also do not think he is promoting racism. These days it is so common for the people to charge of racism. In most cases those who label other people of racism are themselves, racists.  

I agree with your comment. It is the same thing with people who accuse you of being a bigot when they are bigots themselves.

3 hours ago, egghead said:

I am not sure if you don't follow his channel how come you think he is not promoting racism. Gaming companies don't ban for nothing. Not in case of the pewdiepie. He promoted racism on many occasions. And he even spread rumors of some female employee and lead to her suspension. So he is not your typical weird youtuber but anti semitic racist person. But then again each to their own on judgement. 

On 2/16/2019 at 4:18 AM, skyfire said:

I am not sure if you don't follow his channel how come you think he is not promoting racism. Gaming companies don't ban for nothing. Not in case of the pewdiepie. He promoted racism on many occasions. And he even spread rumors of some female employee and lead to her suspension. So he is not your typical weird youtuber but anti semitic racist person. But then again each to their own on judgement. 

Gaming companies also ban for overuse of curse words. Doesn't make one racist. "Promoted racism" I would like to see how you think he's doing that other than the jokes he's made. Jokes =/= promoting. 
As for the employee. Are you talking about that hoax that she got fired and are you aware of her death threats she had sent PewDiePie? Do some research please and try watching the dude. I understand if you don't like his humor but calling him out with fake information ain't helping anyone.