Register Now
skyfire

Do you donate Gamers during Streaming?

A lot of gamers make money off the ads and the sponsorship. However unless you meet 1 million subscribers, you are less likely to get any decent ads and the sponsorship. So you kind of rely on the donation of people and other methods like merch. So not sure how gamers make money until they reach popularity. I personally only donate to those who stream games in my niche. Do you donate gamers during streaming?

I see. I only donate if they are streaming in my favorite genre of games. I know that some of the time it can be pretty hard to donate when we are not in position to donate. But yeah if you know the person and love listening to his streaming then yes it can be good to donate them so that they can continue. In other cases patreon can be a good option too. 

A number of factors will influence my decision whether I would donate which includes 

-How much I love his stream? 

-What benefits will I receive from donating? 

-How popular and wealthy is the streamer? If he or she is rich, then there's no point in making a donation. 

-What will it go towards? Charity or gaming equipment upgrades? 

At the end, this is probably one of the best ways you can show your support to your favourite streamer but they are alternative ways, too. If he or she is streaming my favourite genre of video games and I love watching the content on a regular basis, I'll most likely give a small amount as a way of saying thank you. 

I think most of us don't get much benefit out of donation online. But I guess most of the gamers being entertainers it can be pretty good to see that streamers are offering gameplay value. So they tend to teach us the things we can solve with the gaming. If you like that kind of approach of gamers then yes it's worth donating to them.  

15 hours ago, mont86 said:

No I haven't and know much about watching the streaming.

Go to Twitch and Youtube Gaming sites. And you will find out the streams where people are playing the game and broadcasting it to the users. It allows you to donate to those streamers. This way you can learn more about the streaming. So it is pretty interesting once you start watching and learning from the stream. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Go to Twitch and Youtube Gaming sites. And you will find out the streams where people are playing the game and broadcasting it to the users. It allows you to donate to those streamers. This way you can learn more about the streaming. So it is pretty interesting once you start watching and learning from the stream. 

Thanks for the heads up.. I will

22 hours ago, mont86 said:

No I haven't and know much about watching the streaming.

Go to Twitch, YouTube or another social media sharing platform where you can find out and watch gamers stream different types of video games. By watching other people play, you can learn new strategies and tactics to help you improve whilst playing.

Most streams allow you to donate to a streamer through services known as Streamlabs, Streamtip or Loots.They are all secure donation pages and you'll have the option to send an amount with credit/debit or PayPal. PayPal is probably the safest option. 

I'm hoping this helped you! 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 2/19/2019 at 4:16 AM, skyfire said:

What I love about such gaming sites is the amount of gaming knowledge one can tap from watching it. It's very amazing what you can learn in a day as a gamer by using such sites. 

2 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

What I love about such gaming sites is the amount of gaming knowledge one can tap from watching it. It's very amazing what you can learn in a day as a gamer by using such sites. 

Case in point, before these gamers upload to such gaming sites, they are already at a great point of expertise that they have so much to offer to their fan base. It's actually why most people lurk these gaming sites in search of more tips on how to get better.