Register Now
skyfire

is Nvidia the only good Graphics card company left?

There seems to be plenty of graphics card out there in the market. But only graphics card company that managed to stay on the top is Nvidia. And they seem to have a lot of subbrand names too. It feels like they are dominating the market. And there are people who are buying those graphics cards with confidence. So that makes me think if these are the only graphics cards out there. Is there any other good brand left in 2019?

There are alternatives and the two that I can recall are AMD and Intel. They're both good graphic cards companies and they have still got a lot of strength and potential for consumers. Although, my opinion is that NVIDIA is the best one to choose for the primary use of gaming and streaming.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

NVIDIA is subset company of AMD. I don't recall Intel being that much popular in graphics cards from my experience. There are some ASUS and few other brands too. But Nvidia's market seems to be lot stronger. People by default go for AMD these days. So that is kind of what triggered me to ask this question. AMD seems to be dominating this market.