Register Now
kingpotato

Worst and Best Gaming controller ?

How do you review a gaming controller? Cosmetics, response time or how handheld friendly the device is?

As an former Xbox Gamer, I always used the standard wireless controller that came with the console and never was presented with any manufacturing faults or problems. 

On 2/16/2019 at 11:00 PM, mont86 said:

How do you judge your controllers? Set up or response time of the buttons ?

On 2/17/2019 at 4:58 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

How do you review a gaming controller? Cosmetics, response time or how handheld friendly the device is?

As an former Xbox Gamer, I always used the standard wireless controller that came with the console and never was presented with any manufacturing faults or problems. 

So far any manufacturer's default controller has worked fine for me,  But I mostly rate my controllers as to how they feel while playing, The N64 controller always felt weird, as well as the Wii mote and Nunchuk while playing games that didn't really require motion controls.

OK.. and I don't have experience with any system other then xbox .. Looking at a ps 4 controller on line . I did lament about learning a new controller .. So I'll be sticking with my current one.. lol

Did wonder what it would be like to use keyboard to play..