Register Now
skyfire

How much RAM your Mobile has for gaming?

I have xiaomi Redmi Note 4. And it has the 3GB RAM. So I get to play most of the games. I do experience some lag on the high graphics games. But so far the games pretty much work out on usage side. It can be pretty hard though considering soon more and more games may demand higher graphics and more so we definitely be needing more RAM. So how about you what type of phone you have and how much RAM does it have?

Your smart phone device Ram is not bad, it's still a Ram phone compatible with Android games, (3GB) Ram isn't a low level Ram device. 

I am using tecno pouvoir 4 pro, which is 4GB Ram, I'm not using it for gambling, rather my system and console is simply for me to talk about gaming, by playing it. 

On 9/28/2021 at 4:29 PM, Heatman said:

Mine is currently with 6GB RAM and I feel like it's not enough. The next smartphone 📱 I'm upgrading to would definitely more than 6GB RAM. 

That means you have to get the ASUS gaming phone which has more than that I suppose and the Apple one. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

That means you have to get the ASUS gaming phone which has more than that I suppose and the Apple one. 

ASUS gaming phone is definitely among what I'm going to be considering once it's time to have the current phone 📱 replacement purchased. 

My smartphone is 6GB then again most phones out there are all 6GB anyway for most cases. Most that are lower then 6GB are cheaper based phones. I have the Redmi Note 10 Pro edtion 🙂 And talking about it I keep hearing that they are doing 11 series for them now. Spacs seems to be the same LOL