Register Now
skyfire

Do you purchase through in-app purchase on Android?

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I wanted to learn spanish too. But it seems like not a lot of good options out there. I will take a look at the duolingo. 

From the reviews I have seen so far, Duolingo seems to be good fit. But I can very well recommend making use of https://languagesareeasy.com/

It offers a great pool of learning resources to all kinds of languages. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I have to check that out. I wanted to try out the rosetta stone but it seems like not a good option as of now. 

I'm definitely sure that you're going to find the website and its learning resources very useful because I have know about it for at least 5 years now. 

On 10/12/2021 at 8:08 PM, Heatman said:

Wow, that's interesting getting to hear that you're already making use of the language application. There is always a possibility that they wouldn't offer everything especially when it's not a paid app. 

They have a premium membership and options to buy stuff within the app so they do make money from it. But like any other app for such a purpose, you need real-life experience and conversations to learn a language properly.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:40 AM, Heatman said:

I'm definitely sure that you're going to find the website and its learning resources very useful because I have know about it for at least 5 years now. 

I find the apps better though, never tried the course approach.