Register Now
skyfire

Fortnite Gamer Ninja Made Million in 2018

There are many people who don't make it in the video games world. But then there are some gamers who make like millions. It's kind of hit and miss world we live in. Ninja seems to have made millions from the Fortnite. And he seems to be earning pretty good amount of money. Here is the news that you should check out to read more about how Ninja made millions.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/fortnite-ninja-earnings-net-worth-twitch-stream-youtube-2018-a8707671.html

Indeed. The money he made many of us would be making at the age of the 60 or so. I know that these days many gamers make more money. And they tend to do a lot better with their gaming performance. I have realized that some of the time it does pay off. But I kind of thinks what is beyond making that much money where do we go from there and how things go once we have that money from gaming?

19 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I dont follow professional players but it is the dream of most of us to make that amount of money for just playing videogames

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Indeed. The money he made many of us would be making at the age of the 60 or so. I know that these days many gamers make more money. And they tend to do a lot better with their gaming performance. I have realized that some of the time it does pay off. But I kind of thinks what is beyond making that much money where do we go from there and how things go once we have that money from gaming?

The reason why he has that sort of money to begin with is because he followed trends and was an appealing content creator. ANyone can do it, it's just a matter of being appealing and having a good set.

I do see the point in following a trend. But often when people say the gamers follow the trend, they tend to get late. Considering they picked the game after seeing someone's success. So that can be pretty difficult to gamers who joined late. I guess staying in hobby that makes you money has different ways to success I hope. But then again not all of us can reach same success the same way if approached later.