Register Now
Alexander.

How much time you spend on Mobile Games?

Ona daily basis, How much of your time is dedicated to Mobile Games? Do you think you play to long or not enough? 30 minutes, at the most. I have other platforms to play computer games on so I spread my free time out. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I think 2 to 4 hours random. Mostly when I get free time in between the travel etc. And it can be fun to be in the playing games side if you ask me. In office when there is lunch break I check social media then play a game or two some of the time. I think I should reduce this time to 1 hour or so and then only spend the time reading books or something. 

I have spent time with the nephew on some of the mobile games last week. And that time was definitely more. And I think kids today spend more time on mobile compared to what we have right now. It all depends on the content though. In some cases the mobile games can be pretty different in taste so I don't always spend time in the gaming there. 

I am recording small amount of the videos for the games. I think mobile games usually take lot of my time if I plan on reviewing them. Or plan on recording and uploading to the online streaming sites. In such case more of my time is wasted. 

I recently checked out few of the indie mobile games on the tower defense category. They were small and finished them in a week or so. If I can get good games like that I'd be surely spending some time and money on this for serious gaming. 

I have also noticed the neck issues and some of the time eye strain too. But it's fun to play the games. So these days I prefer to use the KOplayer on the windows. And that takes care of the gaming from android on PC. 

On 5/4/2019 at 1:08 PM, skyfire said:

I have also noticed the neck issues and some of the time eye strain too. But it's fun to play the games. So these days I prefer to use the KOplayer on the windows. And that takes care of the gaming from android on PC. 

Lol on the windows