Register Now
Alexander.

To old to play?

On 5/17/2022 at 10:10 PM, kingpotato said:

you are 52 years old ?

42 at the moment, 10 years shy of 52 years. 10 more years is still a very long way to go but let's see how far I'm willing to take it. 

If playing video games is for kids, what happens or are they going to say about the professional gamers? There is no way gaming is only for kids in my book. Whoever thinks otherwise is misguided. I'm no longer a kid and I'm still playing at 29 years.

On 5/18/2022 at 1:44 AM, Justin11 said:

I don't think Heatman is up to that, the last time I talked with him, he isn't looking though like a 50 year old man, lol, he just want to raise the eye brow and get some attention here. 

You're very correct about me not being 50 at the moment but it's not going to be that far and I would be there. It's just 8 years more and I have that checked off my list 😊

You only ever become too old to make video games your priority. Responsibilities may come first, but my relaxation is always going to be video games. Gaming has always been my hobby and I don't see an end to it, even with a baby on the way, in fact I hope to share this interest with my son someday!

1 hour ago, Empire said:

You only ever become too old to make video games your priority. Responsibilities may come first, but my relaxation is always going to be video games. Gaming has always been my hobby and I don't see an end to it, even with a baby on the way, in fact I hope to share this interest with my son someday!

Your priority with gaming would most likely switch towards your new baby when he's born, I can guarantee you that. But as he grows, it's when you would have the opportunity to play and get him to take part in it. I'm talking from experience here 😊

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're very correct about me not being 50 at the moment but it's not going to be that far and I would be there. It's just 8 years more and I have that checked off my list 😊

I never knew you're 42, I was thinking you're around 37, 38, the last time I checked your picture. No problem, age is just a number, you're still a young dude to enjoy your time around video games and other favourable entertainment choices. 

On 3/1/2019 at 8:47 PM, Alyxx said:

I don't think anyone can ever be too old for it.

I do agree with you on this one because it's even when you get older that you would need to have something to relax and enjoy your old age with and video games can fill in that gap so well. 

Even if my parents doesn't enjoy video games, such doesn't tell for other aging parents. Some who started from their young age still enjoy playing video games till today. I wouldn't stop playing video games even at my old age, unless the original games deviate from the normal scene and not seen as video game anymore, before otherwise can be said for me. 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

Hell, game to you are over 100 years old, then again most people nowdays will not last to that age XD

Haha, that's very correct in most cases lately. Most people that managed to get to 90 plus are faced with a lot of health challenges and it's never easy. 

On 5/21/2022 at 4:27 PM, Justin11 said:

I never knew you're 42, I was thinking you're around 37, 38, the last time I checked your picture. No problem, age is just a number, you're still a young dude to enjoy your time around video games and other favourable entertainment choices. 

Pictures can be very deceiving. It can either make one look younger than their age or older than they are. 

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Pictures can be very deceiving. It can either make one look younger than their age or older than they are. 

You can say that again my friend. Never judge a book by its cover!!! 

On 5/21/2022 at 4:27 PM, Justin11 said:

I get that a lot of most of the time, so you don't have to worry about it. I'm not surprised at all.