Register Now
Alexander.

To old to play?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You can say that again my friend. Never judge a book by its cover!!! 

I get that a lot of most of the time, so you don't have to worry about it. I'm not surprised at all. 

Lol, no problem but I'm surprised though seeing you say, you're 42 years old. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, no problem but I'm surprised though seeing you say, you're 42 years old. 

I'm not surprised that you're surprised. Wait what? That sounded like a good line for a poem 😂.. 

I have just drifted to my poems pick up line space right now. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not surprised that you're surprised. Wait what? That sounded like a good line for a poem 😂.. 

I have just drifted to my poems pick up line space right now. 

I see, you're a poem type, you can go on and add it up in your list of poems, lol. 

Playing games is a big part of what makes me feel happy being that I'm mostly lonely all the time. When you take away playing video games, my life would be a combination of a boring and dull life. Having said that, it's to show that I can't do without playing games and I don't mind if I get addicted to it or not because it's my happiness that comes first. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I see, you're a poem type, you can go on and add it up in your list of poems, lol. 

It's not enough to be one poem mate. It's just a line. I would have to develop it a bit more before it can be called a poem. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Playing games is a big part of what makes me feel happy being that I'm mostly lonely all the time. When you take away playing video games, my life would be a combination of a boring and dull life. Having said that, it's to show that I can't do without playing games and I don't mind if I get addicted to it or not because it's my happiness that comes first. 

This is one of the biggest challenges that most introverts face. I hope it's something that you can be able to change in the future. There's so much more out there to explore and enjoy. 

On 5/24/2022 at 10:08 AM, Heatman said:

It's not enough to be one poem mate. It's just a line. I would have to develop it a bit more before it can be called a poem. 

It all depends on your creativity mate, as for me, I don't want to disturb my brain trying to create magnificent poems, when it comes on mind, then I'll write them down. 

On 2/21/2019 at 1:04 PM, Alexander. said:

One mistaken false gaming stereotype is gaming is for kids. Obviously, it's not true, you can never be to young or to old to play computer games and have fun. What's your opinion on this topic? 

That's certainly a huge fallacy, as I grew older I found out that I still got the same flare I had for games when I was much younger. I once played games with a group of oldies and I wouldn't  lie they played really good. My uncle who is about 70 this year still got himself the PS 5 which we play together anytime I visit. It's just a matter of choice a lot of people who are advanced in age still enjoy gaming.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:22 PM, Dannyjax said:

I get that you love playing games as your hobby but addiction is a whole different world you wouldn't like to fall into because it's adverse effects don't leave you easily. So, please don't get addicted. 

I am against these kinds of stereotypes. I believe there should be lower age limit to playing games, for example, kids under the age of 13 years should not be allowed to play a certain type of games. However, anyone above 13 can play any games they want.

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I get that you love playing games as your hobby but addiction is a whole different world you wouldn't like to fall into because it's adverse effects don't leave you easily. So, please don't get addicted. 

Maybe my own addiction with gaming would affect me in a different way, perhaps in a positive way. I wouldn't be able to tell until it happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed right here. 

I enjoy playing some old games but not too old, I don't enjoy much of the retro games now due to their picture quality being low. I am not all that addicted to gaming anymore, because I got loads of activities to catch-up daily with. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Maybe my own addiction with gaming would affect me in a different way, perhaps in a positive way. I wouldn't be able to tell until it happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed right here. 

Just don't take it too far would be my suggestion because you never can tell how it might end up in your case. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just don't take it too far would be my suggestion because you never can tell how it might end up in your case. 

Thank you. I will keep that in mind. If it gets to the point where I feel it's not healthy for me to go on, I will do the needful. 

On 5/27/2022 at 7:29 AM, Justin11 said:

I enjoy playing some old games but not too old, I don't enjoy much of the retro games now due to their picture quality being low. I am not all that addicted to gaming anymore, because I got loads of activities to catch-up daily with. 

I know a few gamers that are just like that, they have more affection for good graphics and not the gameplay. I would have good gameplay over graphics any day.