Register Now
Alexander.

To old to play?

I think even the kids today continue the stereotype that gaming is for people under 19. And they tend to laugh on those who have crossed 20 and wants to play video game. That's not all they have many other stereotypes too like forceful liking and disliking of some game based on some group etc. So things like that do happen from what we have seen as well. 

Age is just a number.

The willingness isn't related to age, but rather, with the pleasure of feeling and emotion while paying. Once people realize that, they will understand the whole picture (and not just a piece of it).

Edited by Shine_Spirit

On the part of being too young to play depends strictly on the kids ability to play. As long as the kid understands the game, knows how to play, then he or she is no longer too young to play even if he or she is still 2 years old or less. 

On adult part, there is nothing like being too old to play as long you still enjoy the act. I'm a father with kids and I still play well. 

I do agree that age is just a number. But as we move ahead in life we do end up having limitations both physically and mentally. We can get things the most before age of 60. That is what I have learned from my experience. So gaming now in 20s would not be same as we do in 60s. I understand how some of the old people still try to be competitive and try to play I feel good about them. 

I think there are a lot of silver-haired gamers out there, but the benefits of these games would be really good for the mind and body, as we age. So I think these game producers need to keep the older gamers in mind, when they design these games. 

Gaming is for everyone - the age doesn't matter. Hell, I'll be on my death bed in my old age and my dying wish would be to play a video game 😂 I do see some kids look at me funny when I tell them that at my current, I am still heavily invested in gaming(even though I don't play nearly as long).

Anyone can do whatever they want. Age has nothing to do with the ability to enjoy a game.

Honestly, I get much more out of gaming as an adult than I did as a kid. It helps me manage my anxiety, which wasn't really applicable in childhood since I didn't have adult responsibilities or physical problems.

Some of the time gaming can be more exhausting. And so we don't feel like age is always the number. And we get more stressed as we are aged. So it may not always be true that gaming is for all. You have to be young and with energy for this.