Register Now
Alexander.

What's the best time of day to play computer games?

I would like to say that there is no perfect time to play video games especially if you are working. You can only play when you are free to play and in the right frame of mind to do so. 

It's only the jobless ones that can actually pick out a perfect time to play games always since they have no other engagements. 

I think any time is a good time to play video games (okay... weekends are better, haha!). But, I'd rather play it at night, after work / shower and dinner... Haha! Mainly because I get more relaxed and I always enjoy it more. 

Edited by Shine_Spirit

13 hours ago, Shine_Spirit said:

I think any time is a good time to play video games (okay... weekends are better, haha!). But, I'd rather play it at night, after work / shower and dinner... Haha! Mainly because I get more relaxed and I always enjoy it more. 

If you don't have anything much to do with time on weekends, aside from those that also works on weekends, then it's indeed a good time to play games. Although, some people would like to visit their friends and family on weekends as well as hang out with them. 

I think the best time is when you are alone and bored. And maybe feeling alone. You can see that it can be pretty good to invest into computer games and the internet activity. That way you don't understand when to invest your time into yourself. I can tell you that I try to limit my time and it helps out. Only play when you are bored or alone. That's what games are designed for. 

4 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Usually when I'm home from work and after dinner.

It's more or less at your time for relaxation after the days job and running around. 

I wouldn't play too much and I will sleep immediately when I'm done with dinner and resting. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's more or less at your time for relaxation after the days job and running around. 

I wouldn't play too much and I will sleep immediately when I'm done with dinner and resting. 

Well it's either that or not game at all lol

When you are coming from the office or having the office water cooler break. You can easily spend the time playing those small games. And that may surely work out. I think on that note you can clearly see that playing computer games can be a good time pass. And you can kill some time in that case and have fun.