Register Now
skyfire

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Trailer

For those who are into action slasher, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the game to look out for in the march. The game trailer has been released and the company has also released the specs required to play the game. The trailer is basically the demo story for you to understand what the Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is all about. You can check the trailer below for more. 

It looks pretty good. Very nice production and the story seems to be great (at least for now). Probably, I'll give it a chance when it's available because I like to play new games whenever I can.

Edited by Shine_Spirit

Game is pretty much successful in terms of the reviews and the live streaming. Lot of people still playing the game. And there seems to be still hype about it in terms of people who wish to watch the stream. 

5 hours ago, escobarrr said:

the game is very good and really successful.
From Software delivers an excellent game every time!
One of the only studios whose name is still synonymous with quality.

I personally liked the game but as a hardcore Dark Souls fan, it's still my favorite game from them.

On 2/27/2019 at 12:54 PM, AnaSuper91 said:

If anyone's interested, I've written a blog post to detail some of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice key elements, and how it'll be different from that of Dark Souls and Bloodborne games.

Check it out if you're planning to acquire this Sengoku piece! ❤️

Cheers, and hope you'll have a good one today!

Good review. It was pretty much touching most of the things I was thinking about.