Register Now
Alexander.

Intel or AMD

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I guess market lobby where intel gives incentives to the sellers that is where AMD has to work more. Once they have that too, then soon intel will be struggling to sell processors. Even apple ditched them. 

AMD has allot of work to do, and they are impressing people. They over beating intel in others things but in gaming. Yet Intel knows about what AMD tricks are and intel might get there ass out and start to pickup again. 

15 hours ago, Empire said:

AMD has allot of work to do, and they are impressing people. They over beating intel in others things but in gaming. Yet Intel knows about what AMD tricks are and intel might get there ass out and start to pickup again. 

AMD has overtaken Intel in gaming as well and will hold an even bigger lead when they go to the 5nm process later this year so Intel better get their act together or it's over for them.

19 hours ago, Empire said:

I am guessing that too. but intel has big blow with apple ditching them. that kind of loss of revenue is hard to recover from now. and they are definitely going to be head on for gaming with the AMD. 

Intel will come out of there shell soon, might take 50 years but one day they be the king of all kings that they always has been from years back. AMD is just the new kings of all kings of the kings hype. Yet I'm using intel and sticking with intel lol still but maybe streaming AMD rig would be nice to have. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am not into favoritism. I just want multiple options to get it working for me. So far I have noticed that intel seems to be limiting it's innovation. 

If it weren't for Ryzen, we'd still be talking about another overpriced Intel quad core CPU right now so we need that competition to continue.