Register Now
Alexander.

Shooting, which do you prefer?

I think 1st person shooter is always better. Especially if you are in games like say Metro Exodus. You will find more value out of that gameplay if you happen to be a 1st person shooter game lover. However third person shooter can be fun too. It depends on how you see the gaming in your own context some of the time. That I can tell you from my experience. 

I usually prefer first-person shooting but there are lots of exceptions to the rule. I do love third-person shooters, too, basically. It really depends on the game. In general, I prefer MP shooters to be first-person and story-based games to be third-person.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:02 PM, DylanC said:

I usually prefer first-person shooting but there are lots of exceptions to the rule. I do love third-person shooters, too, basically. It really depends on the game. In general, I prefer MP shooters to be first-person and story-based games to be third-person.

Seriously, FPS have always been my favorite kind of gaming shooting narrative. It gives me a more sense to closure with playing, like I'm inside the game.