Register Now
skyfire

2D Games on DOSBOX

DOSBOX is one of the emulator that is known for allowing you to play old arcade games and the old DOS programs. I;d say for those gamers who are interest in the 2D Games should definitely take a look at the DOSBOX and learn how to install those ROMs and the emulators inside it. Because Windows 10 seems to be not even supporting some emulators which are not actively developed and abandoned few years back. 

Haha DOS had that sort of reputation. Then eventually DOS was replaced by Windows that we have now. I think it had pretty good games in the DOS times. There are some free DOS games out there worth checking out. 

On 3/1/2019 at 7:01 AM, skyfire said:

Haha DOS had that sort of reputation. Then eventually DOS was replaced by Windows that we have now. I think it had pretty good games in the DOS times. There are some free DOS games out there worth checking out. 

So wait, to play Warcraft Orcs & Humans I don't need this thing anymore???

I think yu can test it out inside the DOSBOX. Though you may have to check out with the forums of that game. And see if anyone else attempted the game installation. In such case DOSBOX can be a good option for you to try out.