Register Now
Alexander.

How do you listen?

Whilst gaming, how do you listen to the sound affects and or in game music? Soundbar? Speaker system or Headphones? Headphones for me. They're Bluetooth so I don't have to be concerned about the Aux Lead getting damaged and in return having a loose connection.

They cancel out all the noise around which makes is easier to focus on the game and detecting enemy opponents. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Headphones gives the best quality when it comes to bringing out the real sound effects used in the game music. Normally, I don't feel comfortable disturbing others with my game soundtrack, so using the headphones offers some sort of privacy. 

I always use my headphones because I like to feel the atmosphere of the game. I think this is the most immersive way to enjoy a game (especially if it has a great production when it comes about the power of a sound... which is something very important for me).

9 hours ago, Bravosi said:

I listen with headphones, but obviously I sometimes use dynamics. Depends on what situation it is. Headphones are comfortable, but my head hurts sometimes because of them.

Well, depending on the design and how portable the headphone you are making use of would determine whether it's going to be hurting you from long use. Mine fits just about perfectly, so no pains at all, no stress. 

11 hours ago, mont86 said:

TV speakers and sometimes on mute..  I do think the music can get your heart rate up whilst gaming.

It's never enough to make use of my television speakers to listen. If that should be the case, it means that I would have to increase the television volume to highest in order to hear it well. 

On 3/3/2019 at 3:40 AM, Heatman said:

It's never enough to make use of my television speakers to listen. If that should be the case, it means that I would have to increase the television volume to highest in order to hear it well. 

It looks like you have been exposed to so much noise that it's affected your hearing because being indoors and still needing to increase the TV volume to highest support the fact your hearing is affected. 

33 minutes ago, Anachiwo said:

It looks like you have been exposed to so much noise that it's affected your hearing because being indoors and still needing to increase the TV volume to highest support the fact your hearing is affected. 

There is an atom of truth in what you have said because I grew up in a lousy neighborhood full of all sorts of noise and distraction, so my hearing must have been affected at my young age without my knowledge of it, and it's probably now I'm feeling the effects of it.